Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure FAQ > LANAP > What are the benefits of LANAP over traditional periodontal surgery?
Search the FAQ for entries containing:
- No healthy tissue is removed, further enhancing the chance for the gum tissue to reattach to the tooth surface without further exposure of the root (recession). (So no looking long in the tooth!?)
- Less pain & less bleeding.
- Faster healing with little or no “down time” (Really!?).
- Laser therapy stimulates bone regeneration.
- Less expensive than traditional periodontal surgery.
- Because of greater comfort & faster healing time, the patient is ready to treat their restorative and/or cosmetic dental needs sooner.